Saturday 8 September 2012

Eloping Elephants

So I'm doing my EE now. Turns out I've only done about 518 words so far. I could have sworn I've written at least 600!

Oh well I guess. Time to become a recluse for the day.

BUT GOD DAMN!
IT'S JUST SO HARD TO KEEP STILL FOR THAT LONG.

To be honest I don't really think I can take it. I mean, sitting down long enough to write 3000-4000 words. I don't know how anyone can really. How do you do it? Please, tell me.

Anyone have any tips on how to keep your mind set in stone about something? I mean jeez, writing this post is evidence enough that I'm already distracted.

And now I'm just stalling more, cause I know that once I push "Publish", I'm gonna have to continue working. On the bright side, at least I finished my Spanish Presentation yesterday. Didn't quite get to work on my English essay though.. Well I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to do that I guess. Since my EE is due, drumroll please, *tktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktk ktsch* TOOOMOOORRROOOOOWWWWW. And I sure as hell don't wanna ask for an extension. Because in the end i'll just stall that too until the last day, wouldn't I? Yep, I would.

Okay, enough fucking around.

Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment