Saturday 22 September 2012

Shiver

And just like that, the truth finally comes out. After being bottled up for what feels like a really really long time. And now that's it out, all I feel is a shivering inside. But it's weird though. It's not a cold shiver. I don't know how to explain it. But my insides feel like they're swirling back and forth, and then there's a break, and then it starts again.

Gosh darn.

And now I'm just left with my thoughts. My damn thoughts. They can be pretty intrusive sometimes. Creeping up on me when I don't want them. In the middle of a conversation, or when I'm lying in my bed trying to sleep. But maybe this is good. I'm glad it's finally out. It's like I puked out this horrible stick that's been stuck in my throat for about 7 months, muting me.

Maybe now I'll be able to properly talk again.

We'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment