Tuesday 25 September 2012

Anticipation

This is it. The moment is finally here. My all time favorite band's new album is finally being launched into my ears as a wall of sound.

And I have to say.

It's fucking fantastic.

IT LIVED UP TO THE HYPE. Which is something I've found quite rare in my 12 years of experience. Cause let's face it, I'm basically a 12 year old right?

It makes me feel revitalized. It gives me hope for the future. It makes me reflect on different kinds of things. I spent all afternoon today trying to find a physical copy of the CD. It was advertised in a few music shops that it is coming out today.

 But the places I went to, they just looked at me stupidly and were like "duuuhhhhrrhyyuuucckk, come back on the 25th?" They're heads imploded when I told them it is the 25th. But I didn't care. The disappointment was just so great. A completely wasted afternoon on a wild goose chase. I really wanted to actually pay for something. I thought they, as the artist, would have earned it. But I guess nooooot.

In the end though I just got the digital copy.

Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This feels good.

I'm smiling.

Anyways, that's just one thing that happened today. And actually quite a bit happened. For instance, I found out a great way to pick up girls from ToK. Well, rather, the girls would pick me up. But it seems fool proof enough. Just need to go to a crowded place, like a disco, and then collapse on the ground. Then, apparently, the girls in vicinity will help stand me up, before shortly asking me to go back to their place.

Sounds good right? And the way I fall over naturally over anything and everything anyway makes it seem even more believable. Perfect. Thanks ToK!

Okay.. Maybe not a lot really happened today... After listening to that Green Day album, all I can think of is how cool it is. So I guess not that much important really occurred. HO WELL!

See you tomorrow. Or not. Who's to say if I can really see anything through these rose tinted eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment