Saturday 15 September 2012

Door Smasher

Ooooww.. I just walked into my bathroom door. And not when it was closed either. When it was pretty much all the way opened. Managed to scrape the top of my foot off cause the bottom of the door is elevated the side of the bathroom. I also banged my shoulder..

Who does that? Walk into an open door? Me apparently. If you know me i guess this clumsiness wouldn't really seem like much of a surprise. But for me, whenever i do something stupid like that, or say, miss my mouth when i try and put a spoon full of soup in it, i am really genuinely surprised everytime something like that happens. I wonder why?

Maybe my head is just never where it should be. A case of wrong time wrong place, except mental. Sometimes i just get in the habit of thinking about some things so much that i just go into autopilot. So my body just moves around where it needs to but then my mind can wander as much as it wants. Hahaha I'll probably end up getting run over by a car or something.

Naah, i promise to be careful on the street.

I may be clumsy, but Im not stupid. Really. Even when it seems i do completely stupid things, i swear Im not doing them on purpose. But then again.. Who is stupid on purpose? Would someone who is stupid know it if no one tells them?

Hmm.. Probably not i guess. So maybe i am stupid, just no one's had the guts to tell me.


It's okay, you'd only hurt my feelings a little bit.

Haah.

Oh, but then that gets me thinking. What constitutes as stupid? Who decides what is and isn't? Im not really sure.. Maybe it depends on some kind of unanimous decision derived sub-consciously in our society?

Ahh so many questions, so few answers. And there are still many more questions I'd like to ask.

But they can wait i guess.

1 comment: