Sunday 9 September 2012

Red red red

Hah.

So I just re-listened to this song I made in December while I was staying with Joe. It was based off words we said on Skype. Something about rainbows in your eyes and feeling red? Oh! And also this part where we harmonized saying "la". Joe just kept going lalalalalalalalalalalala, and I went laaalaalalaaa, like that. Can you hear it in your head now? Yeeeaah, it was pretty cool. Plus, it's only about 30 seconds long, so it didn't distract me too much from my EE. But then again, now I'm here writing this post. Because. Well. I can. And I feel like I've neglected you for quite a while. By you just then I meant my blog. So I guess the only way to make it up to you (my blog) is by posting useless drivel on it. I think this is a good start.

 THIRD SEPTEMBER POST AAWWW YEEAAAH.

Oh yeah, and here's a picture of an ostrich that I took in Orlando.

Shabam!

1 comment: