Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mind Refraction

It's 7:11. And although I have tried so very hard to start my English Essay all week, it's already due tomorrow. Who would have guessed staring at a blank page would be so counter productive?

Me! But that's unfair. I'm only speaking from experience.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm complaining. Because I'm not, really. I know it's all my fault I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. But that's just what I do. Build things up and then let them slip away. Tension, excitement, suspense, hopes, whatever. Think it just took this essay for me to fully realise that. I don't mean to, but that's just how things turn out.

Positive = Negative.

 Although in this case it seems more like Positive --> Negative. But, with bad comes good, right? Meh, who knows. This universe is random anyway. This is just my coping mechanism cause I don't understand a thing about life.

Well, time to get to work I guess. Maybe this one won't somehow slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment