Tuesday 23 October 2012

BRAIN TRANSPLANT 2

HERE IT IS! MY DEMO OF BRAIN TRANSPLANT! NON-ACOUSTIC!

I have to add that this is the most time I've ever taken at making a drum track. So, ya know, try and appreciate that. To be perfectly honest I'm very happy with how this demo turned out. I only wish I could add a bass. That's the only thing it's lacking ; a backbone. But for now, it is what it is, and I like it.

Maybe you'll like it too. Here it is:

Brain Transplant Download

Thoughts, praise, criticism, pizza, all is appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Pizza.
    With barbecue sauce on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that what you're gonna get me, or what you're telling me to order for you?

      Delete
    2. Neither. It's just. There.
      There is a barbecue pizza in virtual reality.

      Delete
  2. I second that. Large please. Oh wait I just received one. No joke.
    In all seriousness this was actually good, I'm surprised. You're right about it needing bass though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it! :D

    But I agree with Janet, I'd like a pizza. You can hold the BBQ sauce though.

    ReplyDelete