Wednesday 17 October 2012

Seething

I would rather gauge me eyes out with a rusty nail, then look at your face.

I would find the longest branch I could, and shove it so far through my ears that it bursts the cochlea on both sides, putting me into an eternal vertigo, rather than listen to your shit.

I would give cocaine to an elephant, stand under it, and be crushed while it has seizure, instead of being subjected to one more painful encounter with you.

If words could break my bones, I would say every single word ever created, and hospitalize myself, so that I don't have to go through the torture of seeing you on a day-to-day basis.

I would find shark skin, and use it as sandpaper, to rub clean off my entire face, than give myself the possibility of accidentally running into you one day.

I would turn my scrotum into a noose, and hang myself from my balcony, instead of smelling your repugnant bigotry every time I'm near you.

I would cut my jugular with a blunt axe, collect the blood pouring out of me into a jug the shape of an ice pick, freeze the blood in the jug, smash the jug over my legs to free the solidified blood-pick, and proceed to smash my own skull in with the ice pick made of blood, instead of being sonically raped one more time by the shit that comes out of your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment