Monday 1 October 2012

Waiting

Yes. Yesss. Yeeeesssssssssssssssss. Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.............Could it be?

Yes, I think so. I have become inspired. All of the stars in my mind have finally aligned. I feel it. Something. This is good. Very good. Expect something. Expect something good. Expect something nice. Expect something worth your time. Because time is precious after all. Mmmmm. Yes. Time is definitely of the essence. Essence. Essence. the essence of time is the way you spend it. How do you spend time? With your own two hands of course. How much is spent? Depends on what you're buying. Is it expensive? That also depends on what you're making time for. Making time. Lot's of people make time. Lot's of people make it just in time. Right before the door closes. Why? I dunno, they're just lucky like that. Time was in their favour. Is time in my favour? Only time will tell. Let's hope it won't be a total jerk-dick-dirty-filthy-rotten-motherlicking-fuckface-bastard-bitch.  HAHAHA. Of course not. Time is nice.

1 comment: