Wednesday 31 October 2012

Feelings

I've been thinking a lot lately, about feelings. About, how I feel. About, how she feels. About, how everyone else must feel too. And, I've come to the conclusion, that lot's of people, feel different things.

No shit, right? But, I think, I've also come to terms, with feeling like it's okay to feel certain ways. Which is why, I think it's just really necessary, to let you all know, how I feel, because, I have definitely accepted it now, for what it truly is.

Pure.

Complete.

Utter.

HATRED.

I FUCKING HATE YOU.
EVERYTHING YOU ARE
AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU STAND FOR.
IF I COULD HATE ONE PERSON, WHICH I REALLY ONLY DO, IT WOULD BE YOU.
THAT'S RIGHT, I HATE YOU. TOTALLY, 100% FEEL LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I HATE THE MOST OUT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD. SCREW EVERYONE ELSE. ACTUALLY, NO, SCREW YOU! YOU FUCKFACE! HAAAH.

Ahhhh.. That feels.. So much better. Am I over reacting? Nah, you deserve it. Oh, by "you", I probably don't mean "you", reading this, right now. Because, as far as I'm aware, the person who I hate, does not know about this. Which kind of defeats the whole purpose of this post. But screw it! Sometimes, I feel angry and frustrated, and I like to write it down on an internet format for WHOEVER THE FUCK WANTS TO SEE IT. Why? Cause I'm an attention seeking little brat of course.

Hahah only joking.

About the last part I mean. There is no self deprecation here. No way. Just deprecation on this one guy. One steaming pile of deprecation. Although none of it could really equal the sheer amounts of shit this guy spews on a daily basis.

Haaaaaahhahahah. Okay, I'm done now. Also, I finished a song about it too. Is it bad, is it good, who knows, all I can see is red. But that just might be from the red lines under all my laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment