Sunday 28 October 2012

Grinder

So here we go, back to the old grind. School is tomorrow. The half term went by in the blink of an eye. And now the week of HELL is fast approaching.

But ya know, maybe it won't really be so bad? There's only one way to find out, and that's to just do it. I fucked around a lot during the half term, so I didn't exactly do as much work as I really should have. Fine! That's alright. That was my choice and I'll deal with any consequences when they arise.

Overall I think this half term break went pretty great though. Perhaps even really great! Yeeeaaah. It just felt good I think to break away from the usual cycle of a school time table I think. Not to mention there was lots of talking to. Plenty of laughs. Bein' responsible as well. And it really made me realise that there is DEFINITELY more to life than school. It's just.. During school time, that feeling kind of disappears. But I've just gotta remember, that no matter what it'll always work out one way or another.

Hahahahahah. God. That is so optimistic. What's wrong with me? How can I possibly be happy!? I've got a Math IA draft due tomorrow, CAS stuff that I really need to sort out, ToK topic that I still need to find, 120 words Spanish essay about healthy eating (woopsies, forgot about that one), and, oh, yeah, THE ENGLISH IOC EXACTLY A WEEK FROM NOW.

It's all cool though. I feel totally calm. In a raging sea kind of way. My insides are kind of swirling around as I type this, but then at the same time, my head feels totally calm. Hahah conflicting sides. Normally my head is the one that's worried, not my stomach. Hmm, maybe that's just indigestion. Regardless! Whatever happens happens. So, uh, yeah. Let's make it happen then!

On a side note, I also recorded another song today. I won't put it up yet, because it's actually part of a two-parter. This one that I finished today is called Spineless. But I'll talk about it later once I finished recording the other side to it, which is called Fuck You. Hahaha. I just made up that title. Although I suppose it does kind of fit the essence of that song. It was originally called "We're Through", but, hey, I think "Fuck You" has a nicer ring to it. Great! Thanks blog! You always help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment