Monday 8 October 2012

Buried Treasure

I just found some lyrics I wrote about 9 months ago or something.

JACKPOOOOOT.

I didn't know how good I was.

Well, I did. But I didn't know that I was that good even then. I love it when I leave little bits of treasure for me to find several months later after I've forgotten about them. It's pretty cool, cause then I can see it all through a new perspective. I turned this super depressing song that I wrote, into a bitingly sarcastic one, now that I've progressed in my life from that moment.

Forget that other song I was gonna put up next.

This one is gonna come up. I was thinking of making it a slow tempo one. The slowest song I've ever done. But I dunno, we'll see how it pans out.

It's also come to my attention that I've never actually posted a love song, or something along the lines of a song that portrays some kind of deep feeling for something. I mean.. I have written a few. But I don't think they're ready yet. Nah. Not yet. They don't feel genuine enough I think. Well, they were genuine. And are. But... It just feels like something is missing. And it's not a cheezy synth-organ.

Okay then. Hope tomorrow will be good.

SEE YA.

No comments:

Post a Comment