Friday 5 October 2012

Paragraph

So I've got this ulcer right now inside my mouth, at the part where the lip is attached to the gum. It hurts quite a bit, cause, ya know, it's the attached part. So whenever I move my lips, the ulcer gets stretched. Doesn't really hurt I'm eating though. Except for bananas, which for some reason really hurt. I've been eating 2 bananas a day recently, cause I think my potassium levels have been pretty low. Always get cramps when I'm running. But I haven't been able to run at the beginning of this week. Cause I had some pretty bad sunburn on my leg. Did I talk about that already? I can't even remember. But I couldn't go to school on Monday nonetheless because I wasn't able to wear pants. Unfortunately that meant I missed out on a roller-coaster at school. You'd think I'd be over roller-coasters by now, after Orlando and all, but nope. It's really fun. To fall. That feeling you get, right at the peak of a drop, and then. Down you go. It's pretty nice. i swear I looked at my clock on the computer 10 minutes ago and it said it was 12:49 AM. But it says it's 12:49 AM now. Well. 12:50 AM now, but who's counting? Me apparently. That's what you get for taking maths. You become aware of numbers. The universe works on a math equation that never even ever really is in the end. Does that make sense to you? Because to me, it makes perfect sense. Crystal clear clarity. Like the finest concentration of methemphetamine. Not that I would actually know what that's like though. I wonder if Keats ever partook in such earthly process as taking drugs. I can imagine him sitting in his room, with nothing but his notebook where he writes all his poetry, and a joint. Kinda sounds like me, minus the joint. Speaking of poetry, I could have sworn I was inspired some-what the other day to write lyrics. But it was all to no avail. Maybe tomorrow something'll hit me. Like a bus. Or a car. Or a cat. I'd rather it hit me, than piss on me. I think I've finally gotten rid of my natural pheromone that attracts my cat's to pee on me. That was annoying. Speaking of annoying, this format I've written this post is exceptionally annoying. Jumping from idea to idea, with no paragraphs anywhere to be seen. There's no splitting of ideas. Technically this all constitutes as one flow of the mind. One, flow, seeping up and down through my veins. Temptation flows in my veins. Does it flow in your veins too? Probably. We're all tempted to do something every now and then. Be it something stupid, spiteful, nice, mean, hatred-fuel, et al. But in the end. No matter how much temptation I've got, it's just not enough to breeeaaak through some walls. Some very big, tall, jail cell looking walls, with barbed wire and electricity coursing through them. Too high to jump. I could try digging under it, but there's an underground river with crocodiles in it. Crocodile tears. What an interesting phrase. Is it because crocodiles can keep their eyes open for a long time and not blink or cry? I dunno. And quite frankly, I couldn't (almost wrote could) care less about some English saying. I couldn't care less about English too. What a silly language. All languages are silly. So many exceptions. They're all filled with them. If we didn't have language, would we be able to comprehend our complex thoughts? I argued "no" for my ToK essay once. But I argue "no" for a lot of things too. Too many things. Like what? I can't remember. Actually, no, that's not true. I argue "for" quite many things. Liek the freedom to choose. I believe every human being has the right to choose what they wanna do to their own body. Apparently, that's a stupid thing to believe. But, what can I say? Fuck you? No, not you. You didn't do anything. Did you? Not that I know of. Maybe you have, and I'm just ignorant. Can't really say blissful, but I suppose I am somewhat naive. So that can be nice sometimes. But then sometimes I make it seem like I know less, when really, I get the whole picture. Or do I? I can't even remember. I'm pretty tired now, so that's why my memory is being all faulty. Faulty, faulty, faulty. To bad I threw away the warranty card for my mind. They said it last for 18 years. So I've got one more year to redeem and refine. But who would wanna get a brain transplant? Not me. That's for sure. HAH. HAHAH. Why am I laughing? That will be the twist ending to this thought. I don't even knoooooow. That's a cop out answer though. Of course I know. Why wouldn't I know? It's like saying I don't have complete control of my body. But that would be siiiillyyyy. I know what I want. It's just a matter of communication, timing, and a third thing too I guess. Cause the rule of thirds says so. And for some reason, the number 3 just happens to be very persuasive. Why? Why? Why? Who knows. Third time's the charm, or so the old saying goes. Great, my head exploded now from all this continuous continuous continuous thinking. Good night.

1 comment: