Sunday 20 January 2013

All Nighter

Hmmm, you know what would be interesting?

Staying up all night from dusk till dawn and not sleeping at all tonight, and going to school without having any sleep in the last twenty-four hours. I think it would be interesting, because people tend to be far less cautious when they're tired. There's less feelings of inhibitions. Well that's the case for me anyway. Maybe it would make me more confident to speak up in English class? Or maybe it would finally awaken the part of my brain that all the Spanish I've learnt has sunken into. Maybe economics will be amazing and fun? Maybe assembly won't seem so boring and drab and artificial, because I'd be too tired to notice and/or care about something as minute as assembly? Maybe biology will be as good as it always is because, to be honest, I rather like biology a lot. In case you didn't know. Yeah, all this talk makes having an all nighter sound incredible. Maybe I should try it? As nothing more than a social experiment conducted on myself. Then I'll just sleep when I get home. After I write about my findings of course. It could end in tears, or it could end in tears. But either way, I'll probably be crying. So let's see what happens. I'm pretty damn excited now.

I was gonna ask "Aren't you too?" but then why would you be? It's not like you'd be staying up too to be part of the same experiment.

I had a rather bad dream last night that I don't really want to get into. But it involved someone who I didn't expect to die, and that really caught me off guard.

Alright. See you tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment