Wednesday 2 January 2013

Neg

So I haven't shaved since the holidays started. Hasn't really felt like I've got a reason to. So now I've got this pretty wicked moustache that makes me look like an aficionado of something. Maybe fine wine. Or comic books. Hahaha, yeah, I think a slimeball's moustache better labels my facial hair. Like one look at me with this on, and you KNOW I'm gonna rip you off. What a scumbag.

You know, I think lately during this holiday I've been putting my self in a sense of false security. Like I've been really positive and happy. And when a bad thought does come around, I'm able to catch myself out on it, chalk it up to a negative thought distortion, and actually get rid of it. But I think I've been forgetting on important fact:

The world is a sick machine breeding a massive shit.

And really, it's only a matter of time before another big piece of shit drops out of nowhere. And it's always around this time too. Like just after the holiday. I think it's because I'm away from everything in normal life during the holidays. So I'm able to recuperate and gain some kind of positive outlook. But then I forget another simple fact. Once I'm back in school, everything will be exactly the same. Any kind of development I think has occurred normally always disintegrates, sometimes in a couple of days!

Now that I've written this out, I realize this is obviously a negative thought distortion. But I can't help feeling it sometimes. It's not like there's any way i can really know what'll happen. So I gotta sink this sinking feeling.

Okay, there. Bye.

1 comment: