Thursday 17 January 2013

Beaver Syndrome

I sometimes wonder what the difference between me and John Beaver is. Besides our initials being reversed and him calling his mum "mumsy", is there much? He's a parasitic socialite that feeds off social interaction that others give him, while he is incapable of giving the same to others. I know I'm not the exact reflection of his character. But I can see how if I'm not careful i could easily slip into that mold. And it's kinda worrying, because i hate that guy. It's a slippery slope I'm on now. I guess doing shit in the one thing you think you're good at can just kinda make this happen. Oh well. I've had a good talk with a good friend and that's put my mind much mire at ease. So thank you for that. But i'm still so surprised gist has had this kind of an impact on me. Maybe it's the wake up call I need? Then again, I never thought I needed one to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment